Terms and Conditions
The website www.persianrugplanet.com is the electronic shop of the Greek company Aikaterini Panagiotopoulou based in 16, G. Lambrakis street, Glyfada, Attica in Greece (VAT registration number 047187219).
Before you enter the online store and browse our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions which apply specifically to the use of the shop. Make sure that you agree to the following terms and conditions since navigation and use of this website involves explicit and unconditional consent and agreement with them.
- The Company reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of trade, which is made by means of this electronic shop. The Company shall inform the users about terms and conditions modifications and/or changes through the website of this electronic shop. It must be noted that any changes don't affect your completed orders.
2. PROVIDED PRODUCTS AND INFORMATION
- The Company is committed to the completeness and the accuracy of the information listed on this site, both in regards to the existence of the characteristics described for individual products as well as for the accuracy of information on the services provided by this electronic store, subject to any technical or typographical errors that have escaped attention or occurred unintentionally or due to any downtime of this website.
- The Company has the right to renew or withdraw at any time any carpets as well as modify their pricing policy. This includes for any offers and discounts may be chosen freely.
- Prices include VAT where applicable.
- Payment is made by credit card, bank account deposit or PayPal.
- If a credit card is used, the process will be carried out and completed through the Greek bank EUROBANK, which provides all the credit card security measures for electronic transactions.
- All deliveries are handled by UPS or Hellenic Post. Delivery is made by courier to the address you have indicated. The shipping cost is as follows:
- Free shipping to Greece.
- €25 for shipping to Europe.
- €45 for the rest of the world.
- Free shipping worldwide for orders above €500.
- Delivery time is set to 4 up to 7 business days set by the entry of the order. The conditions of carriage are subject to the terms of the transport company and the delivery will take place according to the delivery schedule of our associate courier.
- Persian Rug Planet does not accept mailboxes as addresses.
6. BUYER'S RIGHTS
- The purchase agreement is made after the completion of your payment's transfer.
- The client reserves the right to withdraw from the sale within 20 days of purchase if the product shows a defect, which must be found immediately on delivery; or when the product does not meet its description. In this case, the shipping costs are charged to the customer.
- Carpets that are ordered but not received are charged to the customer with the shipping costs in both directions including VAT.
7. CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY
- The carpet comes with a certificate of authenticity stating the country of origin, quality and knots.
8. GIFT CERTIFICATES
- If you purchase a carpet with a "gift certificate" and decided to return the carpet, you should get another "gift certificate" reduced by the shipping cost that you will be charged due to the return
- If you buy a carpet of greater value than the "gift certificate" you should pay the difference via bank transfer
- The "gift certificate" is valid until the date indicated and can not be added to the value of other "gift certificates".
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Trademarks, logos and all other picture, artwork, text or other intellectual property shown on the pages of this website (including these Terms and Conditions) are the property of persianrugstore.com and/or its suppliers or agents. The unauthorised use, download, copying, publishing, transmitting, reproduction or otherwise making available of any of the content is strictly prohibited.