- food: remove from the surface of the carpet using a spatula and clean it with some cold water and soft shampoo.
- ink: rub with a mixture of yogurt and water in order to absorb the stain.
- juice - tea - chocolate - coffee: half bottle of hot water with another half of soft shampoo.
- sweet liquid (syrup, sweet tea etc): use hot water and shampoo but must do it as soon as possible in order to avoid acceleration of the decomposition of the carpet
- fats: use soft shampoo and white vinegar
- blood: mixture of salt - soap - white vinegar and hot water
- dirt: sprinkle with some salt all over the stain and leave it there for 5 minutes. Afterwards clean it using a vacuum cleaner.
In order to clean handmade carpets, you should deliver them to experts. If your carpet is damaged it should be delivered to experienced technicians.